Yesterday, the glamorous Venice Film Festival ended. La Mostra Internazionale d’Arte Cinematografica awarded the movie “The Shape of Water” the Golden Lion; and Charlotte Rampling received the Copa Volpi for Best Actress for the film “Hannah”. But what I’m particularly interested in here (I say here, because I’m a huge fan of movies, but maybe you kind of knew that… ) is who were the best dressed?
Let’s see who rocked the most gorgeous gowns!
10. Eva Riccobono in Tommy Hilfiger
9. Charlotte Groeneveld in Dior
8. Penelope Cruz in Atelier Versace
7. Michelle Pfeifer in Michael Kors
6. Jane Fonda in Marchesa
5. Kristen Wiig in Zuhair Murad
4. Amal Clooney in Atelier Versace
3. Chiara Ferragni in Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini
2. Julianne Moore in Valentino
1. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
What is your favorite look? Let me know in the comments 🙂