All right, this is it! The apotheosis: the Academy Awards 2017.
I was really excited about the winners when I listened to the radio this morning, and I was not disappointed when I watched the red carpet arrivals. One word. Stunning. And dreamy. That’s two words, I know. But it is well deserved.
What did we see? A lot of white, a lot of black and a lot of nude. Not much colors, but the ones who rocked some colors, did so beautifully. Let’s have a look at my top 10 top 15 (it is the Oscars after all, you didn’t expect me to find only 10 dresses that I love, did you?)!
- Charlize Theron, in Dior
- Chrissy Teigen, in Zuhair Murad
- Kirsten Dunst, in Dior
- Nicole Kidman, in Armani Privé
- Jessica Biel, in Kaufman Franco
- Octavia Spencer, in Marchesa
- Michelle Williams, in Louis Vuitton
- Felicity Jones, in Dior
- Isabelle Huppert, in Armani Privé
- Karlie Kloss, in Stella McCartney
- Emma Roberts, in vintage Armani Privé
- Viola Davis, in Armani Privé
- Janelle Monae, in Elie Saab
- Taraji P. Henson, in Alberta Ferretti
- Emma Stone, in Givenchy
Now, tell me what you think 🙂 What was your favorite look?