Second and last part of the fashion weeks reports. Let’s have a look at what happened in London, Milan and Paris!
LONDON FASHION WEEK #LFW (September 16th – September 20th)
- Pinstripe parade, seen at Mulberry, Pheobe English, Burberry. Stripes are timeless!
- Graphic garden prints, seen at Paul Smith, Christopher Kane. You know I have an appreciation for prints. It’s quirky and fun.
- Yellow – again, seen at Preen, Roksanda, Erdem. Lemonade fever…
- The single earring, seen at Simone Rocha, JW Anderson, Mary Katrantzou. If you wear a statement piece, it can be super interesting to wear only one of them. Given that I’m a tad OCD, this trend might be difficult for me but I’m willing to work on it 😀
Fashion bloggers in LFW?
One of my favorites was there, Paola Alberdi!
MILAN FASHION WEEK #MFW (September 21st – September 26th)
- The marching band jacket, seen at Gucci, Ermanno Scervino, Dsquared2. I love those kinds of jackets. I actually have one, a Mer du Nord, in military-ish green, and I love it. It totally gives a twist to a basic outfit.
- Micro pleating, seen at Ermanno Scervino, Versace, Marni, MSGM. It gives a romantic and luxurious vibes at the same time. Very elegant!
- Well Yellow there, seen at No.21, Ports 1961, Emilio Pucci, Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Sportswear, seen at Giorgio Armani, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Pucci, Max Mara, and Versace. I mean, it’s almost timeless…
- The new boho, seen at Roberto Cavalli, Philosophy di Lorenzi Serafini, Alberta Ferretti, Missoni. Boho is always a good idea.
Fashion bloggers in MFW?
PARIS FASHION WEEK #PFW (September 27th – October 5th)
What were the big trends? My favorites are the following (InStyle):
- Nu ‘70s, seen at Balmain, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton
- White & Beige, seen at Y/Project, Chloé, Balenciaga, Rick Owens
- Wear What You’re Thinking, seen at Christian Dior, Stella McCartney, Sacai
- Yellow (Four for you Yellow, You go Yellow!), seen at Rochas, Valentino, Hermès, Chanel.
- Baseball hats, seen at Fenty x Puma, Off-White, Chanel, Elie Saab. Okay, you might say that baseball hats are not the most elegant item. And normally I would agree, but I’ve always loved hats. Maybe it’s the teenager in me who used to watch all the cool kids with their cool hats, looking all cool and stuff talking, but I’m digging it. Besides, if someone can make baseball hats feminine, it’s Elie Saab, right?
- Statement metal earrings, seen at Loewe, Chanel, Balenciaga. The statement earring was already a trend in NYFW.
Fashion bloggers in PFW?