How excited are we about this Euro 2016? Since we are playing tonight and that I haven’t posted a wishlist in a long time (that doesn’t mean I haven’t seen things that I absolutely want, btw), I thought it’d be a good idea to post a wishlist… special Belgium!
Let’s get started 🙂
- First, there are pieces from one of my favorite Belgian brand (yes, you know it): Essentiel-Antwerp. I saw this adorable dress that I absolutely need:
2. I also saw a cute pair of shorts. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw I already have the tapered pants with the same print that I love, so the shorts could be a nice addition to the collection 😉
4. There’s also a stunning trench coat.
5. Okay, fine, two. There are two trench coats I love. But it doesn’t stop raining here. So I actually need both, right? One is – to quote Blair Waldorf’s step dad – not enough.
7. I posted about Julia June a lot when I did the SS16 series. No wonder that you can read about the brand again here. I have had a crush on this maxi skirt since the first time I saw it. Unfortunately, it’s sold out. I’m heartbroken (but not losing hope!).
9. Another beautiful maxi skirt I could shop is this one, by Giovane.
10. I’m a bag addict. Marie Martens makes great bags. It is as simple as that. I love that one.
11. I also want a weekend to relax. I want a couple days at the beach.
12. And I want a day at the spa.
13. Finally, I want cake. I always want cake. Chocolate cake. From Pierre Marcolini. I want to try a chocolate cake from Pierre Marcolini. As I always say, it’s someone’s birthday somewhere, right?! Amen to that!
Let’s see now what I can get 😉 What would be items on your wishlist? Let me know 🙂